Brite Tone is a Polyurethane is a High Solids, Super Hard, Scratch resistant, Clear Finish with exceptional Clarity. It is by far CrystaLacs hardest and clearest top coat. Brite Tone will build to a high depth very quickly due to its high solids content. A safe alternative to epoxy.
- Water Clean up - All brushes can be rinsed with Water!
- Easy to Use - Can be Brushed or Sprayed. Self leveling.
- Environmentally Safe - Low V.O.C - No Toxic Chemicals used and No Obnoxious Paint Odor.
- Quick Drying - 1 to 2 Hours. Can be re-coated every 3 - 4 hours.
- Scratch and Chemical Resistant.
- Made in the USA
Properly prepping your tumbler is a critical step before using any paints or topcoats. A light scuff sanding with 400 grit sandpaper to rough up the surface and then wiping clean with alcohol to remove any traces of dust or fingerprints is recommended.
Apply CrystaLac products at room temperature (65 to 80 degrees) and allow 2 hours drying time between coats of paint and/or finish. Finishes will self-level as they dry. Do Not Use heat guns to force drying. Full cure is 30 days. You can gently use before that, but it will continue to harden over a 30 day period. Hand wash only with soap and water and do not submit tumblers to extreme heat.
Product is Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, Non-Yellowing and completely safe to use indoors. Use a mask when sanding.